Undergraduates/Study Abroad students- taking short courses for credit
The information below is for Undergraduates/Study Abroad students who wish to take courses as part of their graduating curriculum.
- In order to take these short courses as part of your graduating curriculum you must be a registered student of the University of Glasgow
- Unfortunately, Erasmus students cannot take short courses as part of their graduating curriculum.
- Undergraduate students CANNOT take a language course as part of their graduating curriculum.
- All Arts Undergraduate students must obtain approval from their advisory team (please see enrolment form).
- Please note: many of our courses run outwith normal term times and dates. Please check before you enrol.
- After enrolment, you will receive an email regarding payment. Please ignore this.
In order to enrol, you will need to search for your course in the list here . Once you have found it, please fill in this Undergraduates/Study Abroad students- taking short courses for credit enrolment form, ensuring that all relevant fields are populated. (Please note: if we do not have the course code and start time/date, we will not be able to enrol you on your chosen class.)