Dr Jonathan Parker
- Lecturer in Politics (Politics)
I joined the School of Social and Political Sciences in 2022 after completing my doctoral studies at the University of Sussex. I have also worked at University College London and the School of Oriental and African Studies.
- Spanish politics, in particular the territorial issue dimension and how it impacts party system development.
- Scottish and Welsh politics
- Regionalist and secessionist movements more broadly
- Party system dynamics at the subnational level, in particular the interaction between sociological and institutional factors.
- Political parties and institutions
- Issues in comparative politics