Postgraduate research students
- Akhtar Smina (Sociology)
Experiences Of And Resistance To State Racism in Scotland; A comparison Of Muslim And Black Communities In Scotland.
- Alonso Curbelo Ana (Politics(R))
The Role of the News Media in Perpetuating Electoral Fraud Myths in the UK and US
- Armstrong Luke (Politics(R))
Autonomy in Political Liberalism: Does it rely on folk psychology?
- Bailes Mary (CEES)
Vasilii Vasil'evich Dokuchaev and scientific communities in late tsarist Russia
- Bakare Gani Olalekan (Urban Studies(R))
Slum and Urban Poverty: Intergration of the Marginalised Urban Group as Key Urban Development Stakeholder in the City of Lagos, Nigeria
- Bankov Petar (Politics(R))
The electoral performance of radical left parties: the role of party organization on sub-national level
- Baruffati David (Urban Studies(R))
Getting Under the Skin: An urban ethnography exploring the links between deprivation and health within a working-class Glasgow community
- Biggar Blair (CEES)
Understanding ‘lived citizenship’: A study of Roma in Scotland
- Black Barry (Urban Studies(R))
Chances or Choices? Influences on Young People's Learning Decisions
- Blair Paula (History of Medicine(R))
The Genetics of Prenatal Diagnosis and Its Social Impact, c1950-c1990: the case of Malcolm Ferguson-Smith
- Bochorishvili Anna (Sociology)
Relationship Experiences of Women with Disabilities in Georgia (Sociology, Inequalities - women with disabilities)
- Brown Joanne Michelle (Urban Studies(R))
'Behaviour change in action: Understanding agency and contextualised interaction in benefit recipients' encounters with street level advisers'
- Brown Joe (Sociology)
What meaning does recovery have for heroin users in rural Scotland? An ethnographic study
- Bujnoch Louis (Politics(R))
Terminate with Extreme Prejudice - Understanding Necessity in War and Conflict
- Burns Andrew (Urban Studies(R)(KS))
Journeys Through Homelessness: An investigation into the lived experience of homelessness through the journeys people make
- Cancro Madilyn (Sociology)
Independence for All? Exploring the Mobilization of Women
- Cimová Kristina (CEES)
Grand and petty corruption in Slovakia's healthcare sector: A comparative case study
- Cullingworth Jane (Urban Studies(R))
Scotland's Third Sector Interfaces: A Voice for the People?
- Deacon Kirsty (Sociology)
Young People's Experiences of Familial Imprisonment
- Earley Alice (Urban Studies(R))
Community Enterprise, Regeneration and Gentrification: Tracing the Role of Asset-Owning Community Enterprise Organisations within Processes of Regeneration/ Gentrification
- Edwards David (CEES)
Can Estonia use the Experience of 20th Century Finland as a template for its Public Diplomacy? A Comparative Study of Public Diplomacy in Contemporary Estonia with post-independence Finland
- Fallon Eimear (Urban Studies(R))
How the decision to develop is made by property developers in Ireland
- Fifield Shivali (Urban Studies(R))
Increasing Carbon Literacy And Carbon Capability With Low Income Households
- Gardner Paul (Politics(R))
What political information do the Chinese propaganda authorities seek to control?
- Gilmour Molly (Sociology(KS))
How can we strengthen emergency healthcare for forced migrants situated on the edges of Europe?
- Glinski Jennifer (Urban Studies(R))
The 'Careful Calculus' in its structural and policy context: what does it cost to leave an abusive relationship?
- Goldie Paul (Sociology)
The Irish Catholic Question in Scotland
- Gruber Johannes (Politics(R))
Troublemakers in the streets? A framing analysis of newspaper coverage of protests in the UK 1992-2016
- Gyurko Fanni (CEES)
Exploring the socio-legal aspects of low-level corruption: A study of informal economic transactions of long-term local residents and migrants in Scotland and Hungary
- Hamilton Justin (History of Medicine(R))
From Handcarts to Helicopters: The History of Ambulance Provision in Scotland from 1900
- Hardie Iain (Urban Studies(R))
‘The Impact of Universal Credit rollout on homelessness in Local Authorities in Scotland and England’
- Harris Scarlet (Sociology)
Islamophobia, racism and anti-racist resistance in two British cities
- Henderson David (Urban Studies(R))
Health inequalities and multimorbidity: exploiting administrative data to understand the role of social care
- Jamieson Michelle (Urban Studies(R))
Health barriers and educational enablers for the return to employment
- Jofre Leiva David Alejandro (Politics(R))
Social movements and media practices in changing media ecology: The case of environmental and LGBTI+ activists in Chile
- Jokio Johanna (Urban Studies(R))
Social mix and local services in Scotland
- Kennedy Sarah (Criminology)
A common hope: a theological exploration of the role of hope in the desistance process.
- Kloosterboer Marjan (Urban Studies(R))
Urban Renewal, Redevelopment and Displacement in Addis, Ababa, Ethiopia
- Kordas Michael (Urban Studies(R))
Whose vision, whose places, whose future? – An investigation of Planning Charrettes
- Lowton Zubeida (Urban Studies(R))
Legacy of Spatial and Social Fragmentation
- Macgregor Aisha (Sociology)
An Exploration of Community Compulsory Treatments Orders and Family Relationships Under the Scottish Mental Health System
- MacKenzie Anna (Criminology)
The role of education in rehabilitation of offenders in Scotland.
- McCallum Claire (Social and Public Health(KS))
A ‘Hybrid’ Approach to Evaluating Mobile Technologies for Health and Wellbeing (mHealth)
- Metcalfe James (Economic&Soc Hist)
The Dukeries Ascendant
- Minelli Francesca (Sociology)
Communitarian Water Management in peri-urban areas; the case of the water cooperatives of Cochabamba
- Mitha Karim (Sociology)
Identity, resilience, and mental health amongst Muslims in Scotland
- Mullen Ashli (Sociology)
Historical Discourses of Racialisation and Contemporary Representations of Roma (Im)migration in Scotland.
- Mwaba Phallon (Social and Public Health)
- Nisbet Jolan (Politics(R))
Member State engagement with the Common European Asylum System in an enlarged Union.
- Norberg Ida (Sociology)
The effect of neoliberal austerity on disabled persons in Sweden.
- Patterson Christopher (Social & Public Health PhD ...)
Using newspaper content analysis to understand, communicate and influence representations of health issues and engagement in policy debates
- Penney Jessica Janet Jane (Sociology)
Songusattak (What Strengthens): Constructions of Inuit Health in Nunatsiavut, Canada
- Petersen Helge (Sociology)
The Racialisation of Law and Order - Political Struggles over Law Enforcement, Criminal Justice and Institutionalised Racism in Britain between 1959 and 2015
- Powell Stephen (Politics(R))
Investigating the Dynamics of Nonstate Actor Rivalry in the Middle East 1945-2016
- Ptolomey Amanda (Sociology)
Children as Researchers Exploring Belonging, Transitions and Wellbeing
- Qadri Syed Nasser (Politics(R))
- Rana Kumud (Sociology)
Queer Resistance in Times of Revolution: A case study of the LGBT+ movement in Nepal.
- Rodríguez Toribio Isabel (Politics(R))
Cooperating to Cut it off at the Source? The International Community and The Fight Against Terrorist Financing.
- Rubio Arnal Alejandro (Criminology)
Improving Re/integration in Scotland Through Collaboration: a Glasgow case
- Ruottunen Sonja (CEES)
National scripts of family life and state action in the context of post-socialist migrations
- Saunders Kristina (Sociology)
Neoliberalism, Individualization and the Governance of Reproduction: A Qualitative exploration of women’s reproductive decision making in Scotland.
- Sawyer Taylor (Urban Studies(R))
Evaluating and Critiquing the Uses of and Educational Dimension of On-going, City-wide Children’s Participation.
- Scanlan Michael (Politics(R))
From El Congreso to Voulí ton Ellínon. How inclusive populism developed from being a Latin American phenomenon to fixture of European politics'
- Shaw April (Sociology)
Older Female Drug Users – Negotiating Identities through Drug Use, Treatment, Recovery and Beyond
- Shetabi Linda (Urban Studies(R))
Urban Conservation and Environmental Sustainability in Scottish Urban Planning Policy and Practice
- Simona Simona (Sociology)
STRUCTURAL VIOLENCE AND HEALTH (IN)EQUITIES IN MARTENAL HEALTHCARE: A MULTI-LEVEL ANALYSIS
- Sirisophonphong Phannarai (Politics(R))
The Roles of Digital Media in Developing and Strengthening Public Procurement in Thailand
- Snitar Corina (CEES)
Opposing Communism. The 1956 students'movement in Timisoara
- Struve Bastian (Politics(R))
Political communication and the stability of authoritarian regimes: Chinese media coverage of Uyghur terrorist attacks
- Trotter Stephen (Sociology)
Leavening Society - Religious institutions' role in integrating migrants in Norway
- Umle Umardani (Criminology)
How do Singapore's probation officers make decisions about probationers' compliance during the supervision phase?
- van Leeuwen Sacha (Sociology)
Achieving Legitimacy in a New Media Ecology: How cyber commemorations of fallen British soldiers influence public support/opposition for warfare.
- Vasilopoulos Ioannis (Economic & Soc History(R))
The course of Greece towards the EEC: Business strategies and state policies, 1945 - 1962
- Venzlauskaite Gintare (CEES)
From post-war to post-soviet east: manifestations of displacement, collective memory, and Lithuania diasporic experience revisited
- Verduzco Torres Jose Rafael (Urban Studies(R))
Valuing job Accessibility: The impact of mass transportation network on property prices in Mexico City
- Wang Weikai (Urban Studies(R))
The Production, Evolution and Reconfiguration of Polycentric Urban Landscapes in Transitional China: A Case Study of Tianjin
- Wang Yahong (Sociology)
New vegetarians in Beijing: Food, identity and body techniques in everyday experience
- Wang Yang (Urban Studies(R))
Mapping Place Attachment: Towards a Psychological Approach to Historic Environment Conservation in Cities
- Warburton James (History of Medicine(R))
Why is the survival rate of British troops and veterans of the Falklands higher than that of the American troops and veterans of Vietnam?
- Ward Sarah (Urban Studies(R))
WWS Scholarship: 'Ayrshire and Arran Health Board: Asset based approaches for improving health and wellbeing.'
- Watson Andrew (Urban Studies(R))
AS SAFE AS HOUSES? Risk Awareness, Impact and Management in the Private Rented Sector
- Weirich Christine (Criminology)
The Application Of Situational Crime Prevention Theory To The International Illicit Antiquities Market: an evaluation of the market through the use of crime script and social network analysis.
- Williams Evan (Urban Studies(R))
Welfare Conditionality and Activation in the UK: the health and well-being impacts of benefit sanctions
- Wilson Ben (Sociology)
A Case Study of the Scotland Malawi Partnership: An Exploration of the Development Discourse
- Winzler Tim (Sociology)
Habits of the Heart - a sociological study of the (re-)making of economic attitudes
- Young Colin Ian (Sociology)
How do health and therapeutic interventions for children with Cerebral Palsy effect their identity as young disabled people
- Young Karen (Sociology)
Negotiating Independence and Interdependence : Experiences of People with Learning Disabilities and their Families within a Shifting Policy Environment.
- Youngmevittaya Wanpat (Politics(R))
Neutrality, State, and Religion
- Yu Dingming (Politics(R))
Audience Response to Chinese Media Coverage of Climate Change: Impacts on Attitude and Behaviour?
- Zaatari Rami (Economic & Soc History(R))
The Role of the Green Economy in Building Competitiveness and Achieving Sustainable Development in the Middle East