Postgraduate research students
- Akhtar Smina (Sociology)
Experiences of and Resistance to State Racism in Scotland
- Alonso Curbelo Ana (Politics(R))
The Role of the News Media in Perpetuating Electoral Fraud Myths in the UK and US
- Armstrong Luke (Politics(R))
Autonomy in Political Liberalism: Does it rely on folk psychology?
- Bakare Gani Olalekan (Urban Studies(R))
Urban Informality and Marginality: Investigating the Lived Experience of the Urban Poor in Ajegunle and Makoko, Lagos, Nigeria.
- Bankov Petar (Politics(R))
The electoral performance of radical left parties: the role of party organization on sub-national level
- Baruffati David (Urban Studies(R))
Getting Under the Skin: An urban ethnography exploring the links between deprivation and health within a working-class Glasgow community
- Biggar Blair (CEES)
Understanding ‘lived citizenship’: A study of Roma in Scotland
- Black Barry (Urban Studies(R))
Chances or Choices? Influences on Young People's Learning Decisions
- Bochorishvili Anna (Sociology)
Relationship Experiences of Women with Disabilities in Georgia (Sociology, Inequalities - women with disabilities)
- Brown Joe (Sociology)
What meaning does recovery have for heroin users in rural Scotland? An ethnographic study
- Bujnoch Louis (Politics(R))
Terminate with Extreme Prejudice - Understanding Necessity in War and Conflict
- Burns Andrew (Urban Studies(R)(KS))
Journeys Through Homelessness: An investigation into the lived experience of homelessness through the journeys people make
- Cimová Kristina (CEES)
Thesis rephrased to: Investigation of grand and petty corruption through the lens of Slovakia's healthcare sector
- Cullingworth Jane (Urban Studies(R))
Scotland's Third Sector Interfaces: A Voice for the People?
- Earley Alice (Urban Studies(R))
Tracing the Role of Asset-Owning/ Managing Community Enterprise Organisations within Processes of Regeneration and Gentrification
- Edwards David (CEES)
Can Estonia use the Experience of 20th Century Finland as a template for its Public Diplomacy? A Comparative Study of Public Diplomacy in Contemporary Estonia with post-independence Finland
- Fifield Shivali (Urban Studies(R))
An urban politics of greenspace: exploring community empowerment for greenspace aspirations, justice and resiliences. A participatory action research project in Glasgow.
- Gardner Paul (Politics(R))
What political information do the Chinese propaganda authorities seek to control?
- Gilmour Molly (Sociology(KS))
How can we strengthen emergency healthcare for forced migrants situated on the edges of Europe?
- Gracher Hannah (Politics(R))
Regulating Responsibility? Corporate Human Rights Obligations in Areas of Limited Statehood
- Gruber Johannes (Politics(R))
Troublemakers in the streets? A framing analysis of newspaper coverage of protests in the UK 1992-2016
- Gyurko Fanni (CEES)
Exploring the socio-legal aspects of low-level corruption: A study of informal economic transactions of long-term local residents and migrants in Scotland and Hungary
- Hamilton Justin (History of Medicine(R))
Assess how the medicalisation of the Ambulance Service in Britain has impacted on the training and development of staff since 1948.
- Hardie Iain (Urban Studies(R))
‘The Impact of Universal Credit rollout on homelessness in Local Authorities in Scotland and England’
- Harris Scarlet (Sociology)
Islamophobia, racism and anti-racist resistance in two British cities
- Ireland Robin (Sociology)
Commercial determinants of health in sport
- Jamieson Michelle (Urban Studies(R))
Health barriers and educational enablers for the return to employment
- Jokio Johanna (Urban Studies(R))
Social mix and local services in Scotland
- Kennedy Sarah (Criminology)
A common hope: a theological exploration of the role of hope in the desistance process.
- Kordas Michael (Urban Studies(R))
Whose vision, whose places, whose future? – An investigation of Planning Charrettes
- Lowton Zubeida (Urban Studies(R))
Analysing Socio-Spatial Transformation in Post-Apartheid South Africa: A Comparative Case Study of Johannesburg and Cape Town
- Macgregor Aisha (Sociology)
The Paradox of Care and Control: Experiences of Community Based Compulsory Treatment Orders in Scotland
- MacKenzie Anna (Criminology)
The role of education in rehabilitation of offenders in Scotland.
- MacLellan Donna (Criminology)
Young women and consumer culture
- Mitha Karim (Sociology)
Identity, resilience, and mental health amongst Muslims in Scotland
- Mwaba Phallon (Social and Public Health)
- Nisbet Jolan (Politics(R))
Member State engagement with the Common European Asylum System in an enlarged Union.
- Pearson Paul (Sociology)
Biographical Recovery: Recognising Multiple Barriers for Adults with an Acquired Brain Injury
- Penney Jessica Janet Jane (Sociology)
Songusattak (What Strengthens): Constructions of Inuit Health in Nunatsiavut, Canada
- Petersen Helge (Sociology)
The Racialisation of Law, Order and Crisis - Political Struggles over Racist Violence, Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice in Britain between the mid-1970s and early 2000s
- Powell Stephen (Politics(R))
Investigating the Dynamics of Nonstate Actor Rivalry in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) 1993-2018
- Ptolomey Amanda (Sociology)
Children as Researchers Exploring Belonging, Transitions and Wellbeing
- Qadri Syed Nasser (Politics(R))
Framing Terrorism and Migration in the USA: The Role of the Media in Securitisation Processes
- Rana Kumud (Sociology)
Queer Resistance in Times of Revolution: A case study of the LGBT+ movement in Nepal.
- Rodríguez Toribio Isabel (Politics(R))
Cooperating to Cut it off at the Source? The International Community and The Fight Against Terrorist Financing.
- Rubio Arnal Alejandro (Criminology)
Improving Re/integration in Scotland Through Collaboration: a Glasgow case
- Ruottunen Sonja (CEES)
National scripts of family life and state action in the context of post-socialist migrations
- Sawyer Taylor (Urban Studies(R))
Evaluating and Critiquing the Uses of and Educational Dimension of On-going, City-wide Children’s Participation.
- Scanlan Michael (Politics(R))
From El Congreso to Voulí ton Ellínon – The development of inclusionary populism
- Shaw April (Sociology)
Older Female Drug Users – Negotiating Identities through Drug Use, Treatment, Recovery and Beyond
- Shetabi Linda (Urban Studies(R))
Urban Conservation and Environmental Sustainability in Scottish Urban Planning Policy and Practice
- Simona Simona (Sociology)
STRUCTURAL VIOLENCE AND HEALTH (IN)EQUITIES IN MARTENAL HEALTHCARE: A MULTI-LEVEL ANALYSIS
- SNITAR CORINA (CEES)
Opposing Communism. The 1956 students'movement in Timisoara
- Struve Bastian (Politics(R))
Political communication and the stability of authoritarian regimes: Chinese media coverage of Uyghur terrorist attacks
- Tetley-Brown Lucille (Urban Studies(R))
Using Data to Transform Public Services
- Trotter Stephen (Sociology)
Leavening Society - Religious institutions' role in integrating migrants in Norway
- Umle Umardani (Criminology)
How do Singapore's probation officers make decisions about probationers' compliance during the supervision phase?
- van Leeuwen Sacha (Sociology)
Achieving Legitimacy in a New Media Ecology: How cyber commemorations of fallen British soldiers influence public support/opposition for warfare.
- Venzlauskaite Gintare (CEES)
From post-war to post-soviet east: manifestations of displacement, collective memory, and Lithuania diasporic experience revisited
- Verduzco Torres Jose Rafael (Urban Studies(R))
Valuing job Accessibility: The impact of mass transportation network on property prices in Mexico City
- Wang Weikai (Urban Studies(R))
The Production of Polycentricity in Transitional China: A Case Study of Tianjin
- Wang Yang (Urban Studies(R))
Mapping place attachment: Towards a psychological approach to historic urban environment conservation in cities
- Warburton James (History of Medicine(R))
Why is the survival rate of British troops and veterans of the Falklands higher than that of the American troops and veterans of Vietnam?
- Watson Andrew (Urban Studies(R))
AS SAFE AS HOUSES? Risk Awareness, Impact and Management in the Private Rented Sector
- Williams Evan (Urban Studies(R))
Welfare Conditionality and Activation in the UK: the health and well-being impacts of benefit sanctions
- Winzler Tim (Sociology)
Habits of the Heart - a sociological study of the (re-)making of economic attitudes
- Young Colin Ian (Sociology)
How do health and therapeutic interventions for children with Cerebral Palsy effect their identity as young disabled people
- Young Karen (Sociology)
Negotiating Independence and Interdependence : Experiences of People with Learning Disabilities and their Families within a Shifting Policy Environment.
- Youngmevittaya Wanpat (Politics(R))
Neutrality, State, and Religion
- Yu Dingming (Politics(R))
Audience Response to Chinese Media Coverage of Climate Change: Impacts on Attitude and Behaviour?
- Zaatari Rami (Economic & Soc History(R))
The Role of the Green Economy in Building Competitiveness and Achieving Sustainable Development in Morocco.