A Micro-level Study on the Impact of Fiscal Policy Volatility on Resource Misallocation in China
- Dr Sai Ding, University of Glasgow
- Dr Wei Jiang, Southwestern University of Finance and Economics (China).
More information can be found on this paper which was presented at the following conferences to disseminate the research outcome;
- The Third Annual Workshop on China in the Global Economy, International Monetary Fund (IMF), Washington DC, 6-7 September 2018
- The 30th Annual Conference of Chinese Economic Association (CEA), University of Edinburgh, 22-23 June 2018
- The Royal Economic Society (RES) Annual Conference, University of Sussex, 26-28 March 2018
- The American Economic Association (AEA) Conference, Philadelphia, 5-7 January 2018
Funded by: National Natural Sciences Foundation of China, 2018-2020.