For general support with campus IT systems, contact the helpdesk.
The following information is only available within the University network, or via the VPN (see setup instructions):
- Wireless PIN codes for use with the Kelvin wireless network within the Kelvin Building.
- School's mailing list info is available to internal users only.
- The School's Jupyter server for computational physics teaching with Python, plus some notes on the system.
- Information about Computing and Teaching (CaT) in the School can be found on the CaT Moodle pages.
- Physics and Astronomy IT notes from Dr Norman Gray documents a number of things related to local IT arrangements
For IT enquiries, please talk to Ian Anthony