For support with IT systems (whether campus wide, within College of Science and Engineering, and within the School) contact the helpdesk. For school and college systems search for "COSE" to get to the college IT helpdesk tile'.
The following information is only available within the University network, or via the VPN (see setup instructions):
- Wireless PIN codes for use with the Kelvin wireless network within the Kelvin Building.
- School's mailing list info is available to internal users only.
- The School's Jupyter server for computational physics teaching with Python, plus some notes on the system.
- Information about Computing and Teaching (CaT) in the School can be found on the CaT Moodle pages.
- Physics and Astronomy IT notes from Dr Norman Gray documents a number of things related to local IT arrangements