Information for Staff
Committees and Meetings Calendar
Booking Laptops and Skype Equipment
Our Arts IT Team have a centre pool of laptops which can be booked using the link below.
The procedure is as follows:
- Click on www.arts.gla.ac.uk/itsupport/equipmentrental
- Log in using the button at the top right hand side of the booking screen
- Use the drop down menu at the top left hand side of the screen to choose your piece of equipment i.e. laptop, camcorder
- Using the booking calendar, click on the date that you require the equipment
- Complete the booking form outlining your requirements
- Press SAVE
IT will then approve your request and you will be sent an email to confirm that you can collect your laptop. The collection point is Room 203, 6 University Gardens.
Other Useful Information
- University requirements for gathering feedback from students via questionnaires, covering the means of collecting, presenting, and responding to feedback data on the Senate Office Course Evaluation webpage: http://www.gla.ac.uk/services/senateoffice/qea/courseevaluation/#tabs=0
- Data Protection/Freedom of Information Requests: forward any requests to DP/FOI office immediately
- Facts and Figures: for use in official publications - staff numbers, income and expenditure, etc.
- Finance Office forms
- Expenses procedure
- Fire Safety Policy: the Fire Safety Policy can be accessed either via the following direct link Fire Safety Policy (pdf document) or by visiting the fire safety section of SEPS website.
- Language and style Guide: guidelines for language use in University publications, e.g. University of Glasgow, never Glasgow University; dates, etc.
- Regulations and Guidelines (Senate Office webpage)
Newsletter Submission Form
If you have a story to suggest for the School newsletter which will be included on the News page, please complete and submit the form below.