We welcome applications from UK BDS Graduates for entry into Year 3 of the MBChB Course.
It is a requirement that UK BDS Graduate applicants meet the following criteria in order to be considered:
- Must be a UK BDS Graduate
- Degree must have been obtained within seven years of proposed date of entry (as this accelerated course requires recent undergraduate Dental knowledge, the Medical School would not accept BDS graduates who were awarded their BDS degree more than 7 years from the date of entry regardless of whether they had achieved further qualifications)
- Must be eligible to register with the GDC
- Wishes to pursue a career in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery only.
- BDS Direct Application Form must be completed and submitted to the Medical School Admissions Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org by deadline of 16th October for entry in September the following year. Applications submitted via UCAS will not be considered.
- BDS transcript must be submitted along with application by deadline of 16th October.
- Two original and up-to-date references must be sent directly to the Medical School by deadline of 16th October.
The University Clinical Aptitude Test (UCAT) is not required for application.
Applications will be competitively considered. An interview may be required but is not guaranteed.
There will be one place available in Year 3 every year.