Methinee is currently a lecturer in law at Faculty of Law, Naresuan University, Thailand. She was responsible for several courses such as Property Law, Bankruptcy law and business rehabilitation, and Information Technology Law. Methinee was awarded the Bachelor of Laws with second class honours by Thammasat University, Thailand. She also holds LL.M. in Intellectual Property with thesis on Open Source Software from Aberdeen University and LL.M. in Commercial Law from Monash University.
Before joining Naresuan University in 2016, Methinee worked at Bangkok Broadcasting & Television Co., Ltd. for two years, to provide legal advice concerning media law, broadcasting law, intellectual property law, and other related commercial transactions. Methinee passed Thai Bar exam and has become a member of the Thai Bar Association since 2008. During 2008, she also worked at Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited as a legal officer to construct a short-term Trouble Debt Restructurings plan. Methinee also holds Lawyer License from Lawyers Council under the Royal Patronage of Thailand and practiced law at Nitipeerachat Law Office. Before obtaining LLB, she completed a traineeship with Allen & Overy (Thailand).
- Privacy Law and Data Protection
- Intellectual Property Law
- Media Law
- Commercial Law
11 January 2016 - present: Lecturer at Naresuan University, Thailand.
- Property Law
- Bankruptcy and Reorganization Law
- Information Technology Law
- Scholarships from Faculty of Law, Naresuan University for following Phd in Law at University of Glasgow.
- Young Researcher Project, grant from Naresuan University (2016-2017): Legal Measures to Protect Child and Juvenile from Cyber-Bullying.
- Publicity Right: Whether it should be recognized in Thailand, Naresuan University Law Journal (January-June 2017)
- Legal Measures to Protect Child and Juvenile from Cyber-Bullying, Naresuan University Law Journal (July-December 2017)
- Book Reviews: Aurelia Tamò-Larrieux ‘Designing for Privacy and its Legal Framework: Data Protection by Design and Default for the Internet of Things’, International Data Privacy Law (2019) https://doi.org/10.1093/idpl/ipz013