Protection of privacy and personal data in the digital age: the case study of individual media users
Methinee is currently a lecturer at Faculty of Law, Naresuan University, Thailand. She holds Bachelor of Laws (second class honours) from Thammasat University, Thailand. She also holds LL.M. in Intellectual Property with a thesis on Open Source Software from Aberdeen University and LL.M. in Commercial Law from Monash University. Methinee passed Thai Bar exam and has become a member of the Thai Bar Association since 2008. She also holds Lawyer License from Lawyers Council under the Royal Patronage of Thailand.
Methinee joined Naresuan University in 2016 as a lecturer of law. She is responsible for courses in Property Law, Bankruptcy and Reorganization Law and Information Technology Law. From 2013-2015, Methinee worked at Bangkok Broadcasting & Television Co., Ltd (Channel 7), to provide legal advice concerning media law, broadcasting law, intellectual property law, and other related commercial transactions. During 2008, she worked at Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited as a legal officer to construct a short-term Trouble Debt Restructurings plan. In 2007 she was a lawyer at Nitipeerachat Law Office. During summer in 2006, Methinee completed a traineeship with ALLEN & OVERY (Thailand), she spent time in two different Practice Groups; Litigation and Banking.
- Privacy Law and Data Protection
- Intellectual Property Law
- Media Law
- Commercial Law
11 January 2016 - present: Lecturer at Naresuan University, Thailand.
- Property Law
- Bankruptcy and Reorganization Law
- Information Technology Law
- Scholarships from Faculty of Law, Naresuan University for following Phd in Law at University of Glasgow.
- Young Researcher Project, grant from Naresuan University (2016-2017): Legal Measures to Protect Child and Juvenile from Cyber-Bullying.
- Publicity Right: Whether it should be recognized in Thailand, Naresuan University Law Journal (January-June 2017)
- Legal Measures to Protect Child and Juvenile from Cyber-Bullying, Naresuan University Law Journal (July-December 2017)