Postgraduate taught degrees
Our taught postgraduate programmes include the LLM and the Diploma in professional legal practice.
We offer a general LLM programme as well as an LLM with a choice of specialisms.
For students hoping to progress to PhD studies, we have the taught Masters in Research (MRes) and the MRes in Socio-Legal Studies.
- Corporate & Financial Law [LLM]
- Diploma in Professional Legal Practice [PgDip]
- Human Rights [LLM]
- Intellectual Property & the Digital Economy [LLM]
- International Commercial Law [LLM]
- International Competition Law & Policy [LLM]
- International Economic Law [LLM]
- International Law [LLM]
- International Law & Security [LLM]
- International Law of Global Security, Peace & Development (Erasmus Mundus International Master) [LLM]
- Law [LLM]