Network for Oratory and Politics
- British Political Speech - an online archive of British political speech and a place for the discussion, analysis, and critical appreciation of political rhetoric.
- Centre for Oratory and Rhetoric - based at Royal Holloway and established in 2010 in order to foster research in the art of persuasion from the Graeco-Roman antiquity until the twenty-first century.
- Ancient and Modern Rhetoric - a blog by Dr Jon Hesk (School of Classics, St Andrews) exploring the similarities and differences between ancient and modern uses and abuses of rhetorical communication.
- Silva Rhetoricae (The Forest of Rhetoric) - a guide to the terms of classical and renaissance rhetoric, provided by Dr. Gideon Burton of Brigham Young University.
- Iris Online - the online resource of The Iris Project. Updated every week with new features, articles by leading academics, interviews, travelogues and 'Lite' features, it is aimed at everyone who has an interest in Classics and the ancient world. In the run up to the 2015 General Election they have published a series of articles on the theme of 'Politics and Democracy'.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to add a resource to this list.