- Iris project
- Fragments of the Roman Orators (European Research Council - Professor Catherine Steel)
- Roman Materialism (Leverhulme Major Research Fellowship - Professor Matthew Fox)
- Hero of Alexandria and his Theatrical Automata (Leverhulme Research Project - Dr Ian Ruffell)
- Network for Oratory and Politics (Royal Society of Edinburgh - Dr Henriette van der Blom)
- The Legacy of the Roman Republican Senate
- Conference on Popular Comedy
- Masks for Menander: University of Glasgow researchers have utilised cutting-edge 3D imaging techniques to enlarge miniature 4th century Greek theatre masks into life sized objects, transforming how these masks are displayed as museums artefacts and used in performance. Full-size reconstructions of the masks are now on permanent display in the Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, Glasgow – seen by more than 1 million visitors annually – and exhibitions featuring the reconstructions have toured across the UK and Ireland. These masks are also now incorporated into the work of theatre groups in the UK and Italy, highlighting the influence of a lost European masked theatre practice on the foundation of modern drama.