Methods Development and Translation
The methods workstream focusses on the development and translation of methods to improve the design, conduct and utility to decision makers of public health improvement research. The workstream has a specific focus on: 1) innovations in the design and conduct of evaluations of complex interventions; 2) participatory systems mapping and the co-production of programme theory to inform intervention and evaluation design; 3) the development of tools and frameworks for sensitivity analysis in agent-based models.
Workstream staff and students
- MRC framework on the development and evaluation of complex interventions
- Participatory Systems Mapping (PSM) – guidance and toolkit
- Feasibility studies of complex public health interventions: development of guidance for researchers and funders
- Development of tools and frameworks for sensitivity analysis in ABMs
- Accelerometry reporting guidance