Dr Yusuf Sambo
- Lecturer in Glasgow College UESTC (Autonomous Systems & Connectivity)
Yusuf Sambo received the BEng degree in Electrical Engineering from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria in 2010, the MSc degree (distinction) in Mobile and Satellite Communications, in 2011, and PhD degree in Electronic Engineering in 2016, both from the Institute for Communication Systems (ICS, formally known as CCSR) of the University of Surrey.
He was a Lecturer in Telecommunications Engineering at Baze University, Abuja, from June 2016 to September 2017. In October 2017, he joined the Communications, Sensing and Imaging (CSI) research group at the University of Glasgow as a Postdoctoral Research Associate working on multiple projects worth over £3 million. Since December 2017, Dr Sambo has been the 5G Testbed Lead and coordinated the delivery of the Scotland 5G Centre testbed at the University of Glasgow. Dr Sambo is currently a Lecturer at the James Watt School of Engineering, University of Glasgow.
He is an active reviewer for several IEEE Transactions and other top journals and has served as technical program committee member for several IEEE conferences. He has also contributed to organizing IEEE conferences and workshops.
My main interests include self-organized networks, radio resource management, EM exposure reduction, energy efficiency and 5G use case design and implementation.
- * "SAFE Teleoperation System via 5G Networks -SAFETest", GKEF, Co-I, Feb. 2021 – July 2021
- "Prototyping a Remote-Controlled Robotic Arm over 5G Network", EPSRC IAA, Co-I, Nov. 2020 – April 2021
- "CODIS: Connected Digital-Health Innovation System for COVID-19", EPSRC-IAA, Co-I, April – Nov. 2020.
- "Scotland 5G Centre", Scotland Government, Co-I
- "CAA TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION FOR DRONE-BASED POP-UP NETWORKS", GKEF, PI, Sept. 2019
- "Application of Advanced Cooling Technology to High Integrity 5G Communication Systems", EPSRC-IAA, Co-I, Oct. – Dec. 2019
- Mr Yu Chen
- Mr Abdulrahman Al Ayidh
- Tan, Kang
Machine Learning Applications in Vehicular Networking
- Advanced Digital Communications (Fall 2020)