Dr Yating Liang
- Assistant Professor (University of Glasgow Singapore)
- High performance steel structures
- Composite structures
- Semi-rigid steel and composite joints
- Laminated shell theory
- Computational structural mechanics
- Fire engineering
Singaporeans and Singapore PRs are welcome to join an Industrial Postgraduate Program (IPP), which is supported by Singapore Economical Development Board (EDB) to provide fully-funded 2-year Master (MbR) and 4-year PhD programs. The funding support covers fixed monthly allowance of S$3500, full tuition fees and 50% research grant capped to S$50000 for PhD and S$25000 for MbR programs. Application is open throughout the year. If you are interested in the IPP, please email me for further discussion.
Candidates with external funding are also welcome to email me to discuss on the potential postgraduate research topics.
- Statics & Structural Mechanics
- Structural Analysis I
- Structural Analysis II
- Structural Design