Enrolment in Postgraduate Taught Classes
Enrol by My Requirements
MyCampus provides guidance to help you select a suitable curriculum. The plan for your program of study will show the classes that are available to you. The My Requirements tab describes the overall requirements. Part-time postgraduate students will usually be required to take core courses in their first year of study on a programme so your choices may be limited. Select the courses that you wish to take and add them to your curriculum.
If you need advice on which courses to choose please contact the person named as your Adviser of Studies on MyCampus. This will be a member of administrative staff who will be able to guide you or will direct you to the relevant member of academic staff if you need more information.
Please note that you must complete the registration process and upload an image before a student card will be produced for you by Registry.
Registration and Enrolment drop-in sessions
For assistance with registration and enrolment for postgraduate taught programmes (excluding the PGDE) we are providing drop-in sessions. Dates and times are currently to be confirmed.
- IM Adult Education for Social Change
- IM Children’s Literature, Media & Culture
- IM Educational Policies for Global Development
- MSc Assessment in Education (online)
- MSc Education (online)
- MSc Museum Education (online)
- PgCert Middle Leadership & Management in Schools
- PgCert Into Headship
- MSc Psychological Studies (campus)
- MSc Museum Education (campus)
- MSc Educational Studies for Adult, Youth & Community Contexts
- MEd/PgDip Childhood Practice
- MEd/PgDip/PgCert Inclusive Education
- MEd Professional Practice with PGDE
- MEd Educational Leadership
- MEd Children's Literature and Literacies
- MSc Education, Public Policy and Equity
- Doctorate of Education (EdD)
- MEd Inclusive Practice, Policy & Enquiry (teaching out)