Dr Sisir Ramanan
- Lecturer in Economics (Economics)
Sisir holds a dual honours degree in Mathematics and Economics from the University of London (External Programme) and the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE). Following this, he completed an MSc in Economics and Econometrics from the University of Essex and a PhD from the University of Glasgow.
Before joining the Adam Smith Business School in 2018, Sisir was a Post-Doctoral Research Associate at the University of Glasgow.
Sisir is a member of the School's Macroeconomics research cluster.
Areas of expertise:
- Financial Economics
- Information Theory in Macroeconomics
- Time Series Analysis
- Numerical Methods in Economics
- Investment, Finance and Asset Prices
- Empirical Asset Pricing
- Basic Econometrics
- Econometrics 2
- Introduction to Probability and Statistics