Dr Ryan Taylor
- Lecturer in Accounting, Tax and Audit (Accounting & Finance)
Ryan graduated with a BA (Hons) in Accounting and Finance from the University of Strathclyde, an MSc in International Finance also from the University of Strathclyde and a PhD in Accounting from the University of Glasgow.
After a very brief spell in the profession, Ryan taught for several years in the further and professional accounting education sectors before joining the University of Glasgow as a lecturer.
Ryan is a member of the School's Accounting research cluster.
Areas of expertise:
- Corporate communication
- Corporate reporting
- Critical perspectives in accounting
- Financial Accounting/Reporting
- Management Accounting
Additional roles include:
- Convenor of MSc Corporate Governance and Accountability
- Deputy Convenor of MSc Accounting