Mr Paul Hunter
- Lecturer in Human Resource Management and Organisational Behaviour (Management)
- Specialist Professional (Adam Smith Business School)
Adam Smith Business School, Main Building, Gilmorehill Campus, Glasgow, G12 8QQ
Paul Hunter is a Lecturer in Human Resource Management and Organisational Behaviour at Adam Smith Business School.
Previously, he worked as a management consultant for a number of years in the areas of Employee Relations, Organisational Development and Socio-Technical Systems. In this capacity he has worked with a number of organisations. Paul is the course coordinator of two Human Resource Management courses in the Professional Pathways programme. Paul also coordinates several Research Methods courses across Adam Smith Business School.
Paul is a member of the School's Human Resource Management and Organisational Behaviour research cluster.
Areas of expertise:
- Organisational justice in high-tech/knowledge-based environments
- Hybrid working practices
- Dark-side behaviours and counterproductive work behaviours
- Bullying and harassment
- Management and professional education and learning
- Teaching methods
- Research Methods
- Human resource management
- Organisational behaviour
- Research methods