Dr Paul Ahn
- Lecturer (Accounting & Finance)
Paul Ahn was born and raised in Seoul, South Korea. He studied history for Bachelor of Arts and public policy for Master of Public Administration at Seoul National University. Later, he studied accounting for Master of Accounting and for PhD in Commerce at the Australian National University.
Paul joined the Adam Smith Business School as a Lecturer in Accounting and Finance in 2014. Previously, he was an associate lecturer (Level A) at UNSW Canberra, Australia, in 2012-13.
Paul is a member of the Accounting research cluster.
Areas of expertise:
- Critical perspectives on accounting
- Accounting and business history
- Accounting professionalisation
- Management accounting
- Visual methodology in accounting
- Public sector accounting
- Fachri, Arief Fadhilah
Profit sharing practice in a Minangkabau-Indonesian manufacturing company
- FENG, MENGYUAN
Management control, platform accountability and neoliberalism: The case study of a Chinese digital platform
- Rahman, Rehenuma
Sustainable Development Goals, Accountability and Governance: A case of Bangladesh.
- Santoso, Nanda Trio
Does Political Language Shape Public Sector Accounting Reform
- WANG, YUHENG
Confucianism, accounting and corporate social responsibility
- Zaki, Ahmad
Exploring Stakeholder Engagement of Indonesian Financial Institutions in their Social Media Communication
- Introduction to business reporting and financial accounting
- Management accounting: Organisational performance
- Management accounting in organisations and society
Paul is a member of CPA Australia