Dr Parichehr Riahi Pour
- Lecturer in Marketing (Management)
Parichehr is Lecturer in Marketing at the University of Glasgow Adam Smith Business School. She holds a PhD in Management (Marketing) and an MSc in Management, both from the Adam Smith Business School. Her research interests include branding and consumer behaviour.
Parichehr is a member of the School's Marketing Research Cluster.
Areas of expertise:
- Consumer Behaviour
- April 2018: £500 Seed-corn PGR Employability Funding, University of GlasgowAdam Smith Business School, UK.
- April 2017: £500 Seed-corn PGR Conference Funding, University of Glasgow Adam Smith Business School, UK.
- February 2017: £500 Seed-corn PGR Conference Funding, University of Glasgow Adam Smith Business School, UK.
Parichehr is interested in supervising doctoral research in branding and consumer behaviour.
- Undergraduate: Introduction to Marketing (Level 1)
- Postgraduate: Marketing Research (MSc in International Strategic Marketing), Dissertation Training (MSc Generalist)
- Postgraduate, MSc in International Strategic Marketing Dissertation Supervisor
- Adam Smith Business School: Introduction to Marketing (Level 1), "Organisational Behaviour" Level 1 and 2, "Marketing Campaign Development: Research and Tactics" Level 3, "Research Methods: Honours"
- College of Social Sciences, University of Glasgow: "MA Social Sciences Degree Induction"
Postgraduate (Adam Smith Business School)
- MSc in International Strategic Marketing: "Strategic Marketing Management", "Marketing Communications: Strategies and Tactics", "Consumer Behaviour", "Global Perspectives in Marketing Ethics", "Marketing Research"
- MSc Specialist: "Global Business Environment" and "Management Across Cultures and Comparative Management"
- MSc Professional Pathways: "Marketing Management", and "Managing Strategic Change"
- MSc Generalist: "Marketing Management", "Research Methods", "Dimensions of International Business and Management", "People in Organisations and Investigative Workshop Series"
- December 2019-Present: Ad Hoc Reviewer: Marketing Intelligence and Planning
- November 2019-Present: Ad Hoc Reviewer: Journal of Brand Management
- April 2018-Present: Ad Hoc Reviewer: European Management Journal
- April 2017-Present: Ad Hoc Reviewer: Journal of Product & Brand Management
- December 2017-January 2018: Ad Hoc Reviewer, European Academy of Marketing Conference (EMAC)
- September 2017-November 2018: Ad Hoc Reviewer, Academy of Marketing Science (AMS) World Marketing Congress and Annual Conference
Awards and recognitions
- March 2018: Nominated as the Best Student Representative, University of Glasgow Student Representative Council (SRC) Teaching Awards 2017-2018, UK
- Certificate of Recognition for Exemplary Contribution to EQUIS Reaccreditation, Adam Smith Business School, University of Glasgow, UK
- Postgraduate Research Representative Training Certificate, University of Glasgow Student Representative Council (SRC), UK
Affiliations and professional membership
- American Marketing Association, Sheth Foundation Doctoral Fellow
- Former Member of European Marketing Academy (EMAC), Academy of Marketing Science (AMS), Academy of Marketing (AMA), British Academy of Management (BAM), Athens Institute for Education and Research (ATINER)
- February- October 2019: Research Assistant in Business Education, Investigating the Role of Rubrics in Self-Assessment with Professor Anna Morgan Thomas and Ms Sarah Honeychurch, University of Glasgow Adam Smith Business School, UK.
- February-March 2018: Part Time Qualitative Research Assistant in Behaviour Change, Financial Capability and Citizenship at the University of Coventry, UK: Collaborating on a Carnegie UK funded research project on “Payday Loans”, led by the University of Coventry and Toynbee Hall Organisation, London.
- October 2017-December 2017: EQUIS (European Quality Improvement Systems) Reaccreditation Reporter, University of Glasgow Adam Smith Business School, UK.