Dr Marianna Koukou
- Lecturer in Operations and Innovation (Management)
Marianna is Lecturer in Operations and Innovation at the Adam Smith Business School, University of Glasgow. Her main research interest and expertise centres around open innovation with a particular focus on end-user innovation and value co-creation. Her PhD research aimed at understanding the effects of end user involvement in the new product development process and new product outcomes. Marianna is also interested in social innovation, sustainable innovation and digital innovation. Marianna is an associate fellow of the Higher Education Academy.
Marianna is a member of the Services and Operations Management research cluster.
Areas of expertise:
- Open innovation
- user led innovation
- value co-creation
- Creativity and Innovation Management
- Managing Innovation and Technology Transfer
- Business Development and Global Innovation
- Introduction to Management