Dr Lovleen Kushwah
- Lecturer in Economics (Economics)
402, Main building, Gilbert Scott Building,, Glasgow, G12 8QQ
Lovleen joined Economics at the Adam Smith Business School in August 2015. She holds a BA (Honours) degree in Mathematics from the University of Delhi, and a MA degree in Economics from Delhi School of Economics. She later moved to Spain to pursue PhD in Economics at Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
Lovleen is a member of the Macroeconomics research cluster.
- International Economics.
- PIF Scholarship, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, 2009–2015
- Mobility Grant, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, 2014
- National Scholarships Scheme for Mathematics, All India CBSE, 1998-1999
- International Economics
- International Finance
University of Glasgow
- Lecturer for International Finance, Econometrics and Microeconomics.
- Undergraduate Senior Honours Coordinator / UG Dissertation Convenor.
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
- Lecturer for Introductory Mathematics, Master in Economic Development and Growth.
- Teaching Assistant for undergraduate courses Dynamic Macroeconomics, Monetary and Financial Macroeconomics and Principles of Economics.
Other positions held:
- HSBC North America Holdings, (2007 – 2009);
- GE Money (2006 – 2007).