Application system guide
Managing your application after you have applied: Applicant Self-Service
After you have submitted your application, you can manage it using Applicant Self-Service
Using Applicant Self-Service
You can use Applicant Self-Service to:
- check your decision status
- upload documents
- update personal details
- view and print a copy of your communications, including offer letters
- accept or reject any offer that you receive
- defer any offer that you receive
- pay a deposit to secure your place on a course (only if a deposit is requested for that programme)
How to access Applicant Self-Service
You will be able to access Applicant Self-Service 1-3 working days after you have submitted your application.
To access Applicant Self-Service:
- Click on the 'Apply now' button on the webpage of the programme you have applied to.
- Log in using the same email address and password you used when you registered for the online application.
- Once you have logged in, a button called 'Applicant Self-Service' will appear on the application homepage.
You can upload documents to your application when you apply (using the Online Application Form) or after you have applied (using Applicant Self-Service).
- degree certificates
- official translations of documents not in English
- evidence of English language ability
Documents must be uploaded in .jpg, .jpeg or .pdf format and must not exceed 5MB in size.
There is a maximum 10MB upload size for all documents with the application.