Applying for a programme: Online Application Form
To apply for a programme, you must complete the Online Application Form
How to apply using the Online Application Form
- Select 'Apply now' on the programme page.
- If this is the first time you have applied for a programme, select 'create new account' and fill in your details.
- Sign in with your username and password.
- On the 'create a new application' page, select your country of permanent residence. If applicable, also select your programme, entry date and mode of study from the drop-down options. Click on 'Create Application'.
- Once your application has been created, you will see the application form page. Complete each of the sections and then submit your application.
Once started, you will have 42 days to complete your application. After 42 days, we will delete your data.
If you are applying for more than one programme, you will need to go through this process for each programme you apply to.
you can upload documents to your application when you apply (using the Online Application Form) or after you have applied (using Applicant Self-Service).
- degree certificates
- official translations of documents not in english
- evidence of english language ability
Documents must be uploaded in .jpg, .jpeg or .pdf format and must not exceed 5mb in size.
There is a maximum 10mb upload size for all documents with the application.
Making changes to your application after you have submitted it
Once you have submitted an online application, it is not possible to update or amend your personal details using the online application form.
Instead, you can make changes using Applicant Self-Service.