Use Applicant Self-Service to manage your application:
- check the status of your application
- upload any additional documents
- view and print a copy of your communications, including offer letters
- accept any offer you may receive
- pay a deposit (only if a deposit has been requested)
- defer any offer you receive
Please note that once you have submitted an application, you will not be able to upload documents or amend your personal details on submitted applications on the Online Application Form and you must use the Applicant Self-Service section to do this.
Accessing Applicant Self-Service
- Once you have submitted your Online Application, a Self Service button will appear on the ‘Application Homepage’ when you log into the Online Application System. The button should normally appear 1-3 working days after you have submitted an application.
- Log in to the Online Application System and Self-Service.
Access to Applicant Self-Service should be available to you within 48 hours of the date of the acknowledgment email. If you have forgotten your password for the Online Application then you can request a new password using the 'Forgotten your password?' link on the Online Application log in page.
If you have any other trouble accessing Applicant Self-Service, please see Application Troubleshooting/FAQs.