Use Applicant Self-Service to manage your application:
- check the status of your application
- upload any additional documents
- update your personal details
- accept any offer you may receive
- pay a deposit (only if a deposit has been requested)
- defer any offer you receive
Please note that once you have submitted an application, you will not be able to upload documents or amend your personal details on submitted applications on the Online Application Form and you must use the Applicant Self-Service section to do this.
Accessing Applicant Self-Service
- Once you have submitted your Online Application, a Self Service button will appear on the ‘Application Homepage’ when you log into the Online Application System. The button should normally appear 1-3 working days after you have submitted an application.
- Log in to the Online Application System and Self-Service.
Access to Applicant Self-Service should be available to you within 48 hours of the date of the acknowledgment email. If you have forgotten your password for the Online Application then you can request a new password using the 'Forgotten your password?' link on the Online Application log in page.
If you have any other trouble accessing Applicant Self-Service, please see Application Troubleshooting/FAQs.
Applicant Self-Service: Admissions Tab
You can check the status of your application and manage your application near the bottom of the Applicant Self-Service page under the ‘Admissions’ tab.
Here you can reply to any offers you may receive; upload additional documents to your submitted application(s) or defer your application.
You can also check the status of your application by checking the symbol beside the programme name and matching the symbol with the corresponding status on the key (see screenshot of the key below).
The available application statuses are:
- Documents required: Application is on hold until we receive further documents OR you have accepted a conditional offer (NB we require further documents before the conditions of the offer can be met).
- Admitted: You have been made an unconditional offer.
- Unsuccessful/Withdrawn: Application has been unsuccessful OR you have declined your offer OR the University has withdrawn your offer.
- Conditionally Admitted: You have been made a conditional offer (and you have not replied yet).
- Decision Pending: Application has been received but no decision has been made yet.