PhD student in management
Research title: Conceptualising and Measuring the Effects of Corporate Philanthropy on Employee-based Brand Equity
Haoran is doing her PhD research topic relating to exploring the effects of corporate philanthropy on employee-based brand equity. This study sets out to explore how brands can enhance competitiveness by involving their employees when doing corporate philanthropy by an exploratory sequential mixed method design. Plus, this research may shed a light on how employees can commit to social benefits while generating and strengthening brands.
Haoran is a member of the Marketing Research Cluster.
Areas of expertise:
- Corporate Philanthropy
- Creative Cultural Industries
- Research Methods in Marketing
Presented: Liu, H. (2022) A Novel Perspective to Unite Our Community: Conceptualising and Measuring the Effects of Corporate Philanthropy on Employee-based Brand Equity, In: 2nd SoSS PGR Conference, Edinburgh, UK, 29-30 June 2022.
Attended: Centre for Research in Equality and Diversity (CRED) PhD Summer School, London/Online, UK, 16 June 2022.
Undergraduate: MGT2013 Principles of Management; MGT2014 Entrepreneurship
Postgraguate: Marketing Management
- The University of Sheffield - MSc Creative and Cultural Industries Management, 2018-2019
- Shaanxi Normal University - BAs Chinese Language and Literature, 2014-2018
- National Quemoy University - Exchange Programme - Chinese Studies, 2015-2016
Consulting and Working Experience
- Freedom Community Project, Marketing and Strategy Officer, July 2021 up to now
- WorldUnion Properties, Consultant, Oct 2019-Dec 2019
- Sheffield Industrial Museums Trust, Family Activities Volunteer, Aug 2019
- Children’s Media Conference, Reception and Production Room Volunteer, July 2019
- Freedom Community Project, Researcher, May 2019-Sept 2019
- Sheffield Carnival, Marketing and Social Media Manager, Oct 2018-Jan 2019