- If you know in advance that you want to record your lectures, contact your lead timetabler during the timetable preparation period (Feb to Apr) so your classes can be booked into a suitable room.
- If you are teaching in a space which has lecture recording available and want your classes to be recorded, contact firstname.lastname@example.org so that this can be scheduled.
- Find out more about the #LecRec campaign at www.glasgowstudent.net/campaigns/lecture-recording.
For ad-hoc use
- Book a space with lecture recording facilities - see Booking a room
- Complete the form below at least 5 working days before the event
- The Echo 360 team will contact you to discuss your requirements