Council of Senate
Dates and Timetable for Preparation of Papers, Session 2019-20
|*Papers/Reports to Senate Office by||Agenda Despatched to Senate||
Meeting of Council of Senate
|17 September 2019||3 October 2019||Thursday 10 October 2019|
|12 November 2019||3 December 2019||Tuesday 10 December 2019|
|13 January 2020||30 January 2020||Thursday 6 February 2020|
|9 March 2020||26 March 2020||Thursday 2 April 2020|
|12 May 2020||28 May 2020||Thursday 4 June 2020|
* Please notify Janet Fleming (email@example.com) of any agenda items by this date.
Templates are available for papers and cover sheets. Please contact Janet (firstname.lastname@example.org) and she will send you them.
Papers or reports for Council of Senate should be submitted as follows:
- with a title that reflects the content of the paper pr report;
- with a Cover Sheet, which should specify what Council of Senate is to do with the paper (i.e. to consider, approve, note, discuss or comment) and if there are any resource implications.
- in electronic form. If a document is not available in this form then provide a hard copy;
- documents should include the name of the author, the date of issue and page numbers.
Status of Information
In the light of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act, authors of papers should also indicate on the Cover Sheet if they wish the paper to be reserved to committee members only and must provide details of the relevant exemption that should be applied. The Convener will then judge if this is necessary.