Dates and Timetable for Preparation of Papers, Session 2020-21
|*Papers/Reports to Senate Office by||Agenda Despatched to Senate||
Meeting of Council of Senate (all at 2pm)
|5 October 2020||15 October 2020||Thursday 22 October 2020|
|19 November 2020||1 December 2020||Tuesday 8 December 2020|
|18 January 2021||28 January 2021||Thursday 4 February 2021|
|22 March 2021||1 April 2021||Thursday 8 April 2021|
|24 May 2021||3 June 2021||Thursday 10 June 2021|
* Please notify Janet Fleming (email@example.com) of any agenda items by this date.
Templates are available for papers and cover sheets. Please contact Janet (firstname.lastname@example.org) and she will send you them.
Papers or reports for Senate should be submitted as follows:
- with a title that reflects the content of the paper pr report;
- with a Cover Sheet, which should specify what Senate is to do with the paper (i.e. to consider, approve, note, discuss or comment) and if there are any resource implications.
- in electronic form. If a document is not available in this form then provide a hard copy;
- documents should include the name of the author, the date of issue and page numbers.
Status of Information
In the light of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act, authors of papers should also indicate on the Cover Sheet if they wish the paper to be reserved to committee members only and must provide details of the relevant exemption that should be applied. The Convener will then judge if this is necessary.