Research Planning and Strategy Committee
Dates and Timetable for Preparation of Papers, Session 2020-21
Date of Meeting
|17 December 2020||2.00pm - 4.00pm|
|18 February 2021||1.00pm - 4.00pm|
|22 April 2021||10.00am - 12.00pm|
|17 June 2021||2.00pm - 4.00pm|
All meetings will be held via Zoom
* Please notify Holly McDonald (Holly.McDonald@glasgow.ac.uk) of any agenda items by this date.
Templates are available for papers and cover sheets.
Papers or reports for Research Planning & Strategy Committee should be submitted as follows:
- with a title that reflects the content of the report or paper;
- with a Cover Sheet, which should specify what RPSC is to do with the paper (ie to consider, approve, recommend to Senate, note, discuss or comment) and if there are any resource implications.
- in electronic form. If a document is not available in this form then provide a hard copy;
- documents should include the name of the author, the date of issue and page numbers.
Status of Information
In the light of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act, authors of papers should also indicate on the Cover Sheet if they wish the paper to be treated as confidential information, reserved to committee members only. The Convener will then judge if this is necessary.