Quality Officers Forum
Dates and Timetable for Preparation of Papers, Session 2014-15
|*Papers/Reports to Senate Office by||Agenda Despatched||
Date of Meeting (3pm start)
|24 September 2014||1 October 2014||Wednesday 8 October 2014|
|12 November 2014||19 November 2014||Wednesday 26 November 2014|
|4 March 2015||11 March 2015||Wednesday 18 March 2015|
|22 April 2015||29 April 2015||Wednesday 6 May 2015|
* Please notify Irene Aitken (Irene.Aitken@glasgow.ac.uk) of any agenda items by this date.
Templates are available for papers and cover sheets. Please contact Irene and she will send you them.
Papers or reports for Quality Officers Forum should be submitted as follows:
- with a title that reflects the content of the report or paper;
- with a Cover Sheet, which should specify what QOF is to do with the paper (ie to consider, approve, recommend to Senate, note, discuss or comment) and if there are any resource implications.
- in electronic form. If a document is not available in this form then provide a hard copy;
- documents should include the name of the author, the date of issue and page numbers.
Status of Information
In the light of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act, authors of papers should also indicate on the Cover Sheet if they wish the paper to be treated as confidential information, reserved to committee members only. The Convener will then judge if this is necessary.