Learning & Teaching Committee
Dates and Timetable for Preparation of Papers, Session 2022-23
|*Papers/Reports to Senate Office by||Agenda Despatched||
Date of Meeting (9.30am start)
|7 September 2022||14 September 2022||Wednesday 21 September 2022|
|28 September 2022||5 October 2022||Wednesday 12 October 2022#|
|9 November 2022||16 November 2022||Wednesday 23 November 2022|
|4 January 2023||11 January 2023||Wednesday 18 January 2023|
|1 February 2023||8 February 2023||Wednesday 15 February 2023#|
|8 March 2023||15 March 2023||Wednesday 22 March 2023|
|5 April 2023||12 April 2023||Wednesday 19 April 2023#|
|10 May 2023||17 May 2023||Wednesday 24 May 2023|
# Denotes Learning & Teaching Strategy focussed meeting.
* Please notify Janet Fleming (email@example.com) of any agenda items by this date.
Templates are available for cover sheets. Please contact Janet Fleming (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will forward these onto you.
Papers or reports for Learning & Teaching Committee (LTC) should be submitted as follows:
- with a title that reflects the content of the paper or report;
- with a Cover Sheet, which should specify what LTC is to do with the paper (i.e. to consider, discuss, approve or recommend to Senate) and if there are any resource implications;
- please submit papers electronically;
- documents should include the name of the author, the date of issue and page numbers.
Status of Information
In the light of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act, authors of papers should also indicate on the Cover Sheet if they wish the paper to be treated as confidential and be reserved to committee members only. The Convener will then judge if this is necessary.