Learning & Teaching Committee
Dates and Timetable for Preparation of Papers, Session 2020-21
|*Papers/Reports to Senate Office by||Agenda Despatched||
Date of Meeting (9.30am start)
|9 September 2020||16 September 2020||
23 September 2020
|Learning & Teaching Committee Away Day||20 October 2020|
|12 November 2020||19 November 2020||26 November 2020|
|13 January 2021||20 January 2021||27 January 2021|
|10 March 2021||17 March 2021||24 March 2021|
|5 May 2021||12 May 2021||19 May 2021|
* Please notify Janet Fleming (firstname.lastname@example.org) of any agenda items by this date.
Templates are available for cover sheets. Please contact Janet Fleming (email@example.com) who will forward these onto you.
Papers or reports for Learning & Teaching Committee (LTC) should be submitted as follows:
- with a title that reflects the content of the paper or report;
- with a Cover Sheet, which should specify what LTC is to do with the paper (i.e. to consider, discuss, approve or recommend to Senate) and if there are any resource implications;
- if possible, please submit papers electronically. If unavailable, please provide a hard copy;
- documents should include the name of the author, the date of issue and page numbers.
Status of Information
In the light of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act, authors of papers should also indicate on the Cover Sheet if they wish the paper to be treated as confidential and be reserved to committee members only. The Convener will then judge if this is necessary.