Education Policy & Strategy Committee
Dates and Timetable for Preparation of Papers, Session 2019-20
|*Papers/Reports to Senate Office by||Agenda Despatched||
Date of Meeting
|8 October 2019||15 October 2019||22 October 2019 at 10.00 a.m.
|28 November 2019||5 December 2019||12 December 2019 at 10.00 a.m.
|25 February 2020||4 March 2020||11 March 2020 at 10.00 a.m.
|22 April 2020||29 April 2020||6 May 2020 at 10.00 a.m.
|8 June 2020||15 June 2020||22 June 2020 at 10.00 a.m.
* Please notify Janet Fleming (firstname.lastname@example.org) of any agenda items by this date.
Templates are available for papers and cover sheets. Please contact Janet and she will send you them.
Papers or reports for Education Policy & Strategy Committee (EdPSC) should be submitted as follows:
- with a title that reflects the content of the report or paper;
- with a Cover Sheet, which should specify what EdPSC is to do with the paper (i.e. to consider, approve, recommend to Senate, note, discuss or comment) and if there are any resource implications. If you need a template for the Cover Sheet then please contact Janet;
- in electronic form. If a document is not available in this form then provide a hard copy;
- documents should include the name of the author, the date of issue and page numbers.
Status of Information
In the light of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act, authors of papers should also indicate on the Cover Sheet if they wish the paper to be treated as confidential information, reserved to committee members only. The Convener will then judge if this is necessary.