Academic Standards Committee
Dates and Timetable for Preparation of Papers, Session 2020-21
|*Papers/Reports to Senate Office by||
Date of Meeting
|Friday 18 September 2020||Friday 25 September 2020||Friday 2 October 2020||9.30 a.m.|
|Friday 6 November 2020||Friday 13 November 2020||Friday 20 November 2020||9.30 a.m.|
|Friday 8 January 2021||Friday 15 January 2021||Friday 22 January 2021||9.30 a.m.|
|Friday 5 March 2021||Friday 12 March 2021||Friday 19 March 2021||9.30 a.m.|
|Friday 7 May 2021||Friday 14 May 2021||Friday 21 May 2021||9.30 a.m.|
* Please notify Karen Robertson (email@example.com) of any agenda items by this date.
Papers or reports for Academic Standards Committee should be submitted as follows:
- with a title that reflects the content of the report or paper (i.e. not 'Report from the College of X' unless the report covers more than one item);
- with a Cover Sheet, which should specify what Academic Standards Committee is to do with the paper (i.e. to consider, approve, recommend to Education Policy & Strategy Committee, note, discuss or comment) and if there are any resource implications. Please complete all sections. If you need a template for the Cover Sheet then please contact Karen;
- in the light of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act, authors of papers should also indicate on the Cover Sheet if they wish the paper to be reserved to committee members only and must provide details of the relevant exemption that should be applied. The Convener will then judge if this is necessary;
- in electronic form as an e-mail attachment. If a document is not available in this form then provide a hard copy;
- documents should include the name of the author, the date of issue and page numbers.