Student Competition Launches This Week!
Issued: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 11:10:00 BST
There are a lot of exciting developments happening at University of Glasgow. One of our most ambitious projects is our campus development.
The first phase of this development is our state-of-the-art Learning and Teaching Hub (LTH). This will be a fantastic central resource for our students and staff where they can meet, learn, teach and socialise, opening in September 2019. As part of our Learning and Teaching Hub development we are also developing an ambitious, modern and responsive Service Delivery Model. This will launch at the same time as the Learning and Teaching Hub and is a new mindset for service delivery that will be adopted across our frontline teams and services.
We are launching a competition inviting students to submit their ideas on our service identity. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for our students to shape an identity for the services they use.
- Launch date: 18th September 2018
- Submission deadline: 19th October 2018
- We will be asking students to submit a short video telling us about their idea and why they would like to be selected. (September)
- The first stage of the competition will involve members of our working group and the SRC shortlisting submissions down to a maximum of 5 groups. (October)
- We then plan to run a selection day (stage 2) where finalists will be invited to present their ideas in more detail to a panel who will select a winning team and a runner up. (November)
More information can be found at the competition website (including competition instructions and a submission form): https://www.gla.ac.uk/myglasgow/createcompetition/
Email address for any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are in a student-facing role, please show your support by promoting this competition to students. We look forward to seeing the submissions and showcasing our finalists!