Winter recruitment dates
Published: 18 November 2021
Please note the following key dates for recruitment before the holiday period
In preparation for the festive break, please note the following key dates during December for recruitment:
Resourcing Key Dates:
To advertise before the University Festive Holiday Break:
- 17 December - All staff requests must be fully approved by this date to be advertised before the break. Closing dates will be extended to January for all posts still live on 20th of
- 7 December - Last date for completed shortlistingpaperwork to be submitted for interviews to be held in December.
Interviews & Offers:
- 7 December - Last date for interview paperwork to be submitted for contracts with start dates in 2021
- 4 December - Final day for new starts to be included in December payroll.
Onboarding Key Dates:
- 13 December – Proformas passed to onboarding from the 13th of December should have a start date in 2022
- 17 December - Last date for any external candidates to commence their role to accommodate contract return, system log on and Right to Work Checks.
- 20 December - Proformas passed to onboarding from the 20th December should have a start date no earlier than 10th January 2022
- 10 January 2022 - Earliest January start date for (external) New Starts if not commenced before the 17th December 2021
Throughout this process your Local Resourcing Co-ordinator will continue to support you with any aspect of your recruitment.
First published: 18 November 2021