Impact in 60 Seconds competition - deadline 16 Nov
Issued: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 14:38:00 BST
Are you a PGR student or early-career researcher in the College of MVLS? Could you explain your research in 60 seconds in simple terms that anyone could understand? Submit your video by Wednesday 16 November to win prizes and publicity!
- Be as imaginative as possible
- Use your mobile phone
- Target your video at a non-specialised audience
- Individual prize of £200 for best video entry as decided by our panel of judges
- Group prize of £500 for best video by 3 or more entrants working collaboratively
- Special prize for best data story: this will be an entry that focuses on using data to drive research innovation
The winning entries will also be marketed by the College of Medical, Veterinary and Life Sciences, Glasgow City of Science and Aridhia Informatics AND will appear on the big screen outside the Glasgow Science Centre.