RAG is back! Launch day & campus takeover: 1 Dec
Issued: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 13:44:00 GMT
Are you gazing out the window over the books piled high on your desk, dreaming of a white Christmas? Blasting Christmas songs through your headphones and hoping no one can see you miming along? Longing for the time when you can snuggle up in the warm and watch Christmas films?
Then here's some good news: on Thursday 1 December, Glasgow University Raising and Giving (RAG) will bring the Christmas spirit to you!
- Brighten up your day by getting your picture taken with Santa and his helpers.
- Come and buy a candy cane or four: we'll be selling them on Level 3 of the Library and outside the Fraser Building.
- Look out for RAG volunteers: we'll be taking over the campus collecting pictures to kick start our Instagram.
- Follow UofGlasgow on Snapchat: we're hijacking the account for the day to let you know where we are and what we are up to.
- And the Launch Day finale is an evening of frivolity, festive fun and fantastic prizes at our first event: the Glasgow Uni RAG Big Fat Quiz of the Year! Join us in the Gilchrist Cafe at 7pm, £3 per person.
All this is to raise not only your spirits but, more importantly, money for the fantastic Beatson Pebble Appeal for Cancer Research.
- Glasgow Uni Raising and Giving
- RAG Launch Day (Facebook event)
- Big Fat Quiz of the Year (Facebook event)
- Beatson Pebble appeal