Early Career Development Programme induction sessions
Issued: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 16:26:00 GMT
The Early Career Development Programme (ECDP) was recently revised after a comprehensive review process considering key aspects of its operation. To bring participants and other colleagues up to speed, induction sessions have been scheduled in January 2017.
The 2-hour sessions welcome participants to ECDP and provide an outline of the key components of the programme including policy, processes and practices.
The session is designed for all new participants as well as line managers, Heads of School/RI, mentors and other key stakeholders who are involved in working with participants on the programme.
Dates and venue
- Monday 9 January, 9:30-11:30am, Senate Room
- Tuesday 10 January, 9:30-11:30am, Senate Room
- Wednesday 25 January, 2-4pm, Senate Room
- Thursday 26 January, 2-4pm, Senate Room
How to book
- Login to the HR Self Service Portal
- On the lefthand side, select the 'Learning and Development' tab
- Under 'Book a Course' enter the keywords ‘ECDP Induction’ and search
- Click on the + next to the course title
Watch a video on how to book courses in HR Self Service.
- ECDP Induction