THE Awards 2016
Issued: Wed, 18 May 2016 14:36:00 BST
In support of our strategic plan to promote our word-class, world-changing university, we invite you and your team to consider entering the Times Higher Education Awards this year.
Often considered as the ‘Oscars’ of Higher Education, these awards are an excellent opportunity to articulate, promote and celebrate our individual and collective success across teaching, learning and research.
If you feel that you have demonstrated best practice and excelled in a particular area throughout the 2014-15 academic year, we strongly advise that you consider making a submission.
The categories for 2016 are as follows:
- Outstanding Research Supervisor of the Year
- Excellence and Innovation in the Arts
- Most Improved Student Experience
- Most Innovative Contribution to Business University Collaboration
- Outstanding Digital Innovation in Teaching or Research
- Outstanding Employer Engagement Initiative
- Research Project of the Year
- Outstanding Contribution to Leadership Development
- Widening Participation or Outreach Initiative of the Year
- Outstanding Contribution to the Local Community
- Outstanding Contribution to Innovation and Technology
- Outstanding Support for Students
- Most Innovative Teacher of the Year
- International Collaboration of the Year
- Business School of the Year
- Outstanding International Student Strategy
- Entrepreneurial University of the Year - the application for this submission is handled centrally
- University of the Year – the application for this submission is handled centrally
If you are interested in making an application, we ask that you email your initial category of interest and reason for entering to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 27 May.
By doing so you will have the opportunity to receive support from the awards planning and support team. We ask that all final submissions are sent to the above email address so that they can be processed centrally.
Full details can be found on the THE awards website.