Research Exchange between UofG and N. America
Issued: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 11:55:00 BST
The Erasmus Mundus Nova Domus grant aims to facilitate research and education links between European and North American Institutions.
This opportunity is open to
- UofG PhD and Post-Doctorates who wish to complete a medium-term project in one of the North American institutions within the consortium.
- North American PhD and Post-Doctorates wish to complete a medium-term project at the University of Glasgow.
What fields are included?
- Medical sciences: Public Health; Medical Technology; Biomedicine; other Medical Sciences
- Natural sciences: Physics (Photonics); Chemistry; Biochemistry; other Natural Sciences
- Engineering: Material Sciences; Chemical Engineering; Electrical Engineering; other Engineering and Technology
- Political Science
Candidates will receive a contribution to their travel cost (1 allowance only) and a stipend for the duration of their mobility. The duration of the mobility can be broken down as long as the overall duration meets the requirements of the funding. Candidates will need to fund any additional travel expenses if they split their mobility.
If your research team is considering hosting a North American PhD student or a Post-Doctorate, some participation funding may also be available to your team at the end of the project. Please contact Celine Reynaud [Celine.email@example.com] for more information.
The final call for funding is now open. Applications for the final call will be considered on their own merit on a first-come first-served basis. The call will close once all funded places are allocated or on December 31, 2016, whichever happens the soonest.