Print from Windows
- Download PrinterInstaller.exe
- Run the downloaded file; if prompted, click Yes
- Enter your GUID and password and click Login
- Select Pullprint from the list and click Install
- When prompted, click Yes
Set your printing preferences
By default, your documents will print double-sided in black and white. If you want to print in colour or single-sided you can change the settings each time you send a document to print, or follow the instructions below to change your default settings:
- Click the Start button and then Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners
- Now select PULLPRINTING > Manage > Printing preferences
- In the Basic Settings tab, select your preferred options from the 1-sided/2-sided/Booklet Printing and Color Mode boxes
- Click OK
- Click the Start button, then Devices and Printers
- Right click PullPrint and choose Printer Preferences
- In the Finishing tab, choose your preferred options for 1-sided/2-sided printing
- in the Quality tab, choose your preferred colour option
- Click OK
- Click the Start button
- In the Search box enter \\sc-spooler2.campus.gla.ac.uk and press return. This will display the printers on the sc-spooler print server.
- Right-click on PULLPRINTING (you may need top scroll down to find it in the list)
- Select Connect. When you are prompted to allow the installation of the driver, select OK or Install driver. The driver will automatically install from the server.
- When installed, click Start > Devices and Printers.
- Right click on the PULLPRINTING icon and select Set as Default Printer.
- You can collect your print jobs from any pull printer on campus.
- You can collect mono (black and white) jobs from any printer. You will only be charged for a mono print.
- You must collect colour jobs from a colour printer!
- When you send a document to print, it will go to your personal document store. You then have up to 72 hours to collect it. After 72 hours the document will be deleted from your store.
- Printing a document automatically removes it from your personal document store.
- To check the contents of your personal document store, and remove items you no longer, see https://myprinting.gla.ac.uk
- Staff printing charges [pdf]