U21 Sustainability Micro-internships
U21 is offering a free online, international internship opportunity for students around the world in March and April 2022.
U21 Sustainable Micro-internships allow you to work with your fellow students from across the globe, sharing knowledge and expertise whilst immersing yourself in a commercial organisation. Not only will you form quick partnerships with sustainability-minded students around the world, but you’ll also challenge your abilities, whilst developing key skills enabling you to thrive in the modern workplace.
This exclusive opportunity is only available to students at U21 member universities and is open to students of all disciplines. Throughout the programme participants will engage with and learn from students across the globe spanning 18 countries and 19 timezones.
- Find out more: U21 Sustainable Micro-internships Programme
Over the two-week programme you will be presented with an ongoing sustainability challenge from your host employer and work in groups to innovate a solution and how to communicate this with senior stakeholders. The internships involve 2 x 2.5 hour live online sessions at the start and end of the 2 week programme, with the rest of the project work undertaken flexibly, online around your other commitments.
As a result of the programme, you will develop:
- Agility – your ability to adapt to new environments, to grasp topics outside of your academic specialism and work with difference.
- International Collaboration – first-hand experience of working across different timezones, languages and cultures, bringing together global knowledge to deliver results for an employer.
- Influence – your ability to build trust and solve complex problems quickly.
- Presentation Skills - your ability to clear convey complex information to your stakeholders.
- Teamwork -your ability to work with a new and globally diverse team to deliver a solution.
Successful completion of the programme and all activities will earn you the Leading Change micro-credential which you can display on your LinkedIn profile, demonstrating that you have developed the skills to tackle complex global issues and stand up as a leader.
We hope that you will want to join up for this free programme. Applications close on the 11 March, 5pm (GMT).
If you have any questions please contact Geraldine.email@example.com