2019 U21 Health Sciences Annual Meeting
The 2019 U21 Health Sciences Group Annual Meeting was hosted by the University of Glasgow on the 9-13th September 2019 and attended by almost 200 delegates.
The theme was Safe and Sound: Improving Healthcare Education. The event included:
- the Doctoral Student Forum
- sessions on Interprofessional Education
- sessions on Sustainable Development Goals
- a showcase for the Scottish Approaches to Healthcare Improvement
- methodology and benefits of research in the Undergraduate Curriculum
- Student Mental Health and Gender-Based Violence
- issues of safety and wellbeing for our students out on placement.