The Adam Smith 300 Project Board is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the project, the organisation of all activities and outputs, and the budgets.
- Dr Craig Smith, is the intellectual lead of Adam Smith 300, and manages the Smith as Scholar pillar.
- Professor Tom Scotto, Professor of Politics, coordinates the Smith as Educator pillar.
- Professor Kathleen Riach, from Adam Smith Business School, supports the Smith and Citizen pillar.
Professor Graeme Roy, Dean of External Engagement, provides support across all the strands of the project.
The Project Board is also supported by a solid infrastructure of events management, global networks and strategic multimedia and communications expertise.
Project Board liaises with a number of other bodies including the University of Glasgow Adam Smith Working Group which will direct other UofG events and initiatives planned for 2023.
The Project Board also ensures close coordination with other events planned around Smith's tercentenary in key Smithian locations involving organisations such as:
- Adam Smith Global Foundation, based in Smith's birthplace, Kirkcaldy
- Panmure House, Smith's final home in Edinburgh and a part of Heriot-Watt University.
Academic Advisory Board
The Academic Advisory Board is made of up of senior Adam Smith experts from a range of academic disciplines and international backgrounds and will have advanced views of all published material, syllabi and teaching material. The Academic Advisory Board will peer review, comment, and advise on outputs as they are developed.
To contact us about potential collaborations or with questions please email email@example.com
You can also subscribe to the newsletter for regular updates on events and resources.