Santander Universities UK is a global network, which exists to help provide students with the support they need to become tomorrow's leaders. The Santander fund awards to outstanding students and give them the possibility to travel abroad to continue their studies.
Value: £5000 tuition fee discount for one year full-time courses.
• Candidates must be a national from one of the 23 countries in the Santander scheme; Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Germany, Ghana, Mexico, Poland, Peru, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, Spain, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Venezuela and USA. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic ability and the quality of their personal statement.
• Candidate must also hold an offer of a place for a one-year postgraduate taught masters in Engineering at the University of Glasgow for January 2014 entry
Apply: Applicants must submit a 500-word statement detailing the reasons why you have selected this particular programme of study, how this programme will support future academic or career goal, and how you will benefit from the scholarship.
Please submit your statement along with the name of the scholarship, your full name, programme of study and applicant ID to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Friday 22nd November 2013
Please read important information below:
• Applicants are advised to apply in advance of the deadline as decisions may be reached prior to the 22nd November 2013 deadline.
• If you are an International applicant, please plan ahead to ensure that you have plenty of time to apply for your Tier 4 student visa.
• Please note you may apply for more than one of the scholarships noted above, however, please be aware that you would only be eligible to receive one if awarded.