A list of our current scholarships will be displayed below when available.
- Artificial Intelligence based multi-objective optimisation for energy management in dynamic flexible manufacturing systems
- Mechanical Behaviour of Nano and Micro-Structured Interfaces
- Development of a portable, low power and re-usable diamond-based device for detection of parasites in blood
- Development of Ga2O3 high power and high frequency devices
- Development of ultra-sensitive magnetic field sensors using quantum defects in diamond
- Joint resource allocation and caching schemes for ultra reliable low latency communications
- A feasibility study on integrating electric buses with waste gasification for a green public transport system and solid waste management