Internationally renowned for our research expertise across the College, our collaborative approach means we study processes at every level of their biological organisation, from genes to cells, organs, individuals, populations and ecosystems.
With an annual research income exceeding £52m, our expert academics are undertaking some of the most significant research in the UK in their subject areas.
View the opportunities below and get in touch!
- Funded PhD programmes
- British Heart Foundation 4 Year PhD Studentship
- MRC DTP in Precision Medicine
- MVLS DTP
- MRC DTP in Precision Medicine - iCASE
- MVLS/EPSRC Studentships
- Wellcome Trust Integrative Infection Biology PhD
- Multimorbidity PhD programme for Health Professionals
- James McCune Smith PhD Scholarship
- CVR MRC PhD Programme
- Funded PhD Fellowships
- Funded PhD Projects
- External Funding Opportunities