Postgraduate research students
- Allison Claire (French)
Bringing in the trash - viewing the ‘other’ in ‘lowbrow’ French bande dessinée.
- Anderson Mcmullan Kirsten (Czech)
Czech Education and Czech Identity: the role of the state education system in the development of national identity in the Czech Republic.
- Boyd David John (Comparative Literature)
- Brandt Jean Paul (Text and Image Studies)
- Conn Jordanna Daniella (Text and Image Studies)
A Picture Spans a Thousand Years: Jewish Graphic Narratives as ‘Proto-Comics’ in Pre-Industrial Times
- Dayan-Fernandez Alejandro (Modern Lang Cultures)
Galician Diaspora in London: language and cultural activism.
- Finlayson Natalie Eloise (Translation Studies)
Semantic fields in English and German and their translation in literature
- Futro Dobrochna (Modern Lang Cultures)
Translanguaging art: Investigation into multilingual practices of contemporary artists and their implications for language pedagogy
- Garcia Villanueva Eneida (Modern Lang Cultures)
Lge ideologies & practices amongst Spa-speaking transnat fam
- Jacoby Leslie (Modern Lang Cultures)
A Literary Investigation into the Medieval Creation of Falconry Treatises
- Le Bervet Charlotte (Translation Studies)
Ethics in Translation Studies
- McCormick Lucy (French)
Buddhism in Georges Bataille's 'Somme Athéologique'
- Michalovska Beatrice (Slavonic Studies)
Refugees, migrants, vagabonds: representations of East Germans escaping to the Federal Republic of Germany in the Cold War Russian, Polish, Czech and English language press, 1989
- Nevrokoplis Konstantinos (Modern Lang Cultures)
Theo Angelopoulos - Post-Secular Cinema
- Reilly Hilda (Medical Humanities)
Rising to Porter's Challenge: An Exploration of the Subjectivity of Sigmund Freud’s Patient, Anna von Lieben
- Rios Maldonado Mariana (Comparative Literature)
Ethics, Femininity and the Encounter with the Other in J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle-earth Narratives
- Russo Joseph (German)
The Worker and the Literature of Social Protest in Germany (1889 - 1933)
- Schwertner Danielle (Modern Lang Cultures)
Representations of Race, Gender and Social Class Within the Pages of Glasgow's Nineteenth-Century Comic 'The Looking Glass'
- Storrie Gareth (Czech)
- Vezza Christopher (Text and Image Studies)
From Emblem to Album: Cover Art and Text/Image Interplay.
- Ward Kenneth (Czech)
THE NEW WAVE, NORMALIZATION AND THE VELVET GENERATION: THREE WAVES OF CZECHOSLOVAK AND CZECH CINEMA
- Yao Zhuodan (Comparative Literature)
A Comparative Study of Reflective Identity in Irish and Chinese Minority Literature, 1990-2010
- YU MINLIN (Translation Studies)
Translating Women’s Language: female power and its construction in Chinese feminist translations of English literature