PhD (Doctor of Philosophy)
The PhD represents the highest academic achievement. It is designed so as to provide highly qualified and motivated scholars with the opportunity to pursue a research interest in depth over an extended period under expert supervision.
- 3 years full-time or 5 years part-time, leading to the presentation and defence of a thesis of up to 100,000 words
- dedicated supervision by experts in your chosen subject area
- research training programme within the School, supported by wider provision within the College of Social Sciences
- entry in September or January
- regular research events, including graduate research seminars, poster events, reading groups
- access to exceptional library and online resources
- free printing, conference funding.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any enquiries of an academic nature.